Powered by Meeyou Widget

jeudi 9 janvier 2014

Direct object pronouns LE, LA, LES

Publié par Unknown à 09:20





            The direct object pronouns le, la and les replaces a noun objec that directly follows the verb without being preceded by a preposition. The pronoun agrees in gender and number with the noun it replaces. The object pronoun is placed directly before the CONJUGATED verb. However, when the verb in the present or past is followed by an infinitive, the object pronoun must directly precede the infinitive.

-Aimez-vous le football ?
-Oui, je l’aime bien.

-Regardez-vous les matches de foot à ta télé ?
-Oui, je les regarde souvent.
Do you like soccer ?
Yes, I really like it.

Do you watch the soccer matches on TV ?

Yes, I watch them often.


-Avez-vous vu le match d’hier ?
-Non, je ne l’ai pas vu.

-Aimez-vous faire la lessive ?
-Non, je n’aime pas la faire.
Did you see yesterday ‘s match>
No, I didn’t see it.

Do you like to do the wash ?
No, I don’t like to do it.

When the object pronouns le, la and les precede the auxiliary verb AVOIR in the passé composé, the past participle agrees in gender and in number with this preceding direct object.
-Avez-vous vu la femme dans l’ équipe de foot ?
-Oui, je l‘ai vue.

-Vous avez regardé les matches à la télé ?
-Oui, je les ai regardés et je les ai beaucoup aimés.

-Avez-vous vu Sophie & Anne au Match de tennis ?
-Oui, je les ai viues.

Did you see the women on the soccer team ?
Yes, I saw her

Did you watch the games on TV ?
Yes, I watched them & I really liked them.

Did you see Sophie or Anne at the tennis game ?
Yes, I saw them. 

Subject
Reflexive
Direct Object
Indirect Object
Disjunctive
(stressed)
je
me
me
me
moi
tu
te
te
te
toi
il
elle
on
se
se
se
le
la
le
lui
lui
lui
lui
elle
soi
nous
nous
nous
nous
nous
vous
vous
vous
vous
vous
ils
elles
se
se
les
les
leur
leur
eux
elles

THE ORDER OF OBJECT PRONOUN
me      le         lui       y          en
te         la         leur
se        les
nous
vous


50
 

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright © 2011 learn french easily | Design by Kenga Ads-template